Zodiac signs show different compatibility percentages for each sign. Zodiac signs compatibility percentage shows the tendency of living of persons with other persons in the light of Astrology. Astrology is such an interesting aspect. It gives a unique kind of knowledge that can`t be proven scientifically but is mind-blowingly correct at times.
Humans and Compatibility Preference:
We, Humans, love to live in social settings, enjoy life, explore new things, or sometimes just talk to people, whom we feel comfortable with. And with the comfort zone comes compatibility. We don’t feel comfortable around some people. There could be reasons for not liking someone, like their bad reputation or bad behaviors. But sometimes we dislike someone for no obvious reason. Astrology can give a reason or two for this.
Zodiac Signs and Compatibility:
Zodiac signs can affect the compatibility of people somehow. There is no logical answer as to how and why it happens. But to some extent, it affects.
What are zodiac signs and what factors determine the assignment of these signs to people?
Click on the link below to get the basic knowledge about zodiac signs.
Compatibility of Zodiac Signs:
Compatibility can be defined as the ability of people, two or more two, to live, work and enjoy together with the willingness of their minds and hearts.
Several factors possibly determine the compatibility of different Zodiac signs. The main factor that determines the compatibility of these signs is element compatibility. Each Zodiac sign is associated with a different element. These elements are:
Synastry is the branch of Astrology. It can be defined as the practice of comparing two birth charts to check if these two persons are compatible or not.
Steps to check the Compatibility of Zodiac Signs :
There are the following steps to check if the two signs are compatible:
- Sun sign
- Comparison of ascendant and descendant signs
- Analysis of moon signs.
- Location of Venus and Mars on birth charts
- House overlays.
- Transition of Saturn
- Sign elements
- Measurement of lunar nodes.
- First, we check the sun sign, if their Sun signs are compatible enough then there is positive energy around them. These are the sun signs:
- Aries: Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo
- Taurus: Cancer, Capricorn, Pisces
- Gemini: Libra, Aquarius, Aries
- Cancer: Taurus, Scorpio, Virgo
- Leo: Sagittarius, Aries, Gemini
- Virgo: Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn
- Libra: Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn
- Scorpio: Cancer, Capricorn, Pisces
- Sagittarius: Aries, Aquarius, Leo
- Aquarius: Sagittarius, Libra, Gemini
- Pisces: Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn
- Comparison of ascendant and descendant signs of a person. The ascendant sign gives the representation of physical attraction and the letter gives the representation of what a person wants from his or her partner. If the ascendants of two persons are compatible then there is about a 50% chance of them being physically attracted to each other and if their descendants are compatible, they are probably soulmates.
- The third step is the analysis of moon signs. The moon is a factor that can control the inner needs and desires of a person. To check your moon sign, You need to find the symbol of the moon in your birth chart. The other zodiac sign which shares the same moon is your soulmate. The compatibility of moon signs can be checked with this chart:
- Aries: Sagittarius and Leo
- Taurus: Capricorn and Virgo
- Gemini: Libra and Aquarius
- Cancer: Scorpio and Pisces
- Leo: Sagittarius and Aries
- Virgo: Taurus and Capricorn
- Libra: Aquarius and Gemini
- Scorpio: Cancer and Pisces
- Sagittarius: Aries and Leo
- Capricorn: Taurus and Virgo
- Aquarius: Libra and Gemini
- Pisces: Scorpio and Cancer
- The fourth step is checking the location of Venus and Mars on birth charts. If you observe the overlapping of planetary alignment then it means that these two signs are very compatible with each other.
- VENUS: It is the planet of love, relationships, attractions, and romantic feelings.
- MARS: It is the planet of sex, physical relationships, passion, and motivation.
- The 5th step is the checking of house overlays. The houses are the representation of how people see each other. 5th and 7th houses are more important so keep a close eye on these houses.
- The 6th step is checking when Saturn is transiting. If Saturn is transiting in the relationship houses, then you are probably compatible. 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th and 10th houses are known as the relationship houses.
- The seventh step is paying close attention to the sign elements. These are: the fire sign, water sign, air sign, and Earth sign.
- The 8th step is the measurement of lunar nodes. Lunar nodes are the mathematical points that can tell if the path of 2 persons is meant to cross or not. The overlapping of lunar nodes shows the deep connection between the two Zodiac signs.
- South node: It tells about the past.
- North node: It predicts the future.
By following these steps, one can check the compatibility of his/her zodiac sign with another.
Aries (March 21- April 19):
Aries people have dominant personalities. they usually lead, stay in action and face all the problems that come their way. in romantic relationships, they want someone who supports them and encourages them.
Compatible signs for Aries:
Sagittarius can be a good partner for Aries. these two signs match their energy. Gemini is adventurous and outgoing so it is also compatible. Libra can also make a good Bond with Aries.
Noncompatible signs for Aries:
Scorpio and cancer are non-compatible with Aries. Virgo is also not compatible because there is a clash between these two signs.
Taurus(April 20- May 20):
Taurus people usually look for a partner who appreciates them and understands their passion. Taurus is usually very true to its love.
Compatible signs for Taurus:
Capricorn and Virgo are good matches for Taurus because they share the same fundamental nature. Cancer can also be a good choice for Taurus.
Noncompatible signs for Taurus:
Leo, Aquarius, and Sagittarius are not a good match for Taurus. because Taurus does not prefer very outgoing people.
Gemini(May 21- June 21):
Gemini is a very fun-loving and go-with-the-flow kind of person. they prefer partners Who like adventures.
Compatible signs for Gemini:
Libra is the perfect match for Gemini. Sagittarius and Aquarius can also be a good match for Gemini because they also love exploring and adventures.
Noncompatible signs for Gemini:
Capricorn and Taurus are not matching with Gemini because they don’t like unpredictability. Scorpio is also not a good match because nature wise it does not trust Gemini.
Cancer(June 22- July 22):
Cancer is a very loving and caring sign. It loves to give to people and share. It requires a partner who is also caring and gives comfort.
Compatible signs for Cancer:
Being very emotional, Scorpio and Pisces are very compatible signs for cancer. will go is also a good choice.
Noncompatible signs for Cancer:
Gemini Sagittarius and Leo are very outgoing and independent signs, so they are not a good match for cancer.
Leo(July 23- August 22):
Leo is very lighthearted. They seek a lover in their partner. They prefer a partner who is not intimidated by them.
Compatible signs for Leo:
Sagittarius Aquarius and Gemini have very compatible with Leo because they are independent. They are strong, and not intimidated by others.
Noncompatible signs for Leo:
Capricorn, Taurus, and Virgo are not compatible signs for Leo.
Virgo(August 23- September 22):
This sign is very purposeful and gentle. It prefers the signs with a similar attitude.
Compatible signs for Virgo:
Capricorn shares the same passion with Virgo. It is also hardworking and set goals for itself. Taurus and Scorpio are also good choices.
Noncompatible signs for Virgo:
Sagittarius, Gemini, and Aquarius are not a good match for Virgo because of their carefree and adventure-loving nature.
Libra(September 23-October 23):
Libra does not bear any injustice. they are upright and love the concept of balance. They prefer a mutually beneficial and balanced relationship.
Compatible signs for Libra:
A person with the same sign is a perfect match for Libra. Aries and Aquarius can also be a good choice for them because they also offer a relationship with mental stability and balance.
Noncompatible signs for Libra:
Libra does not feel any positive energy with Virgo and Capricorn. Pisces is also a poor choice for Libra.
Scorpio(October 24-November 21):
Scorpios are very deep and private people they are very picky in choosing their partner. They want a partner who can truly understand them.
Compatible signs for Scorpio:
Water science other than Scorpio, Pisces, and Cancer is a very good choice for Scorpio. Virgo can also fit with them.
Noncompatible signs for Scorpio:
Aquarius, Leo, and Aries are poor matches for Scorpio.
Sagittarius (November 22-December 21):
Sagittarius loves experimenting and understands most things through their own experiences. These people love to explore. They also want someone who loves exploring and adventures.
Compatible signs for Sagittarius:
Another Sagittarius and Gemini are very good matches for Sagittarius. Scorpio can also fit well with them.
Noncompatible signs for Sagittarius:
Capricorn and Taurus do not fit well with Sagittarius.
Capricorn(December 22-January 19):
Capricorns are full of pride, they love doing things excellently and want appreciation for their accomplishments.
Compatible signs for Capricorn:
Virgo and other Capricorns are very good choices for Capricorn. Scorpio can also fit well with them.
Noncompatible signs for Capricorn:
Leo, Gemini, and Sagittarius are a poor match for Capricorn. Because they are also full of themselves.
Aquarius(January 20-Febraury 18):
Aquarius people are very curious and intellectual. They find smart and new solutions to old problems. Romantically they are interested in people who are also like them. They also choose intelligent and enthusiastic people as their friends.
Compatible signs for Aquarius:
They are best paired with similar signs. Gemini is also a good match for them because of being energetic. Libra is quite a research lover and also a potential partner for Aquarius.
Noncompatible signs for Aquarius:
Scorpio, Cancer, and Taurus are extremely opposite to Aquarius. They give very different energy so they are not compatible with Aquarius.
Pisces(Febraury 19-March 20):
Pisces are comfortable with real creativity. They are very artistic and mystic. They prefer their gut and emotions over logic.
Compatible signs for Pisces:
Scorpio and Cancer being emotional ones, are the perfect match for Pisces. They can develop emotional connections. Capricorn is the exact opposite of Pisces, but how beautifully opposites attract. They are wonderfully compatible with Pisces.
Noncompatible signs for Pisces:
Very open and independent signs like Leo, Sagittarius, and Gemini are not compatible with Pisces.
Compatibility Chart of Zodiac Signs:
Based on Sun signs, Moon signs, Birth chart, Location of Venus and Mars, and following all the protocols step by step which are explained above in detail. The compatibility chart for zodiac signs is arranged.
Have a look:
Compatibility Percentage of Zodiac Signs:
The compatibility percentage of zodiac signs with each sign is given in the table below. This percentage is mainly based on astrological studies and partly based on surveys among people.
From what we have studied till now, mostly the signs are compatible with the sign who has a similar element. Like fire, signs are more compatible with fire signs than air or water and the same is the case with the rest of them.
Only relying on zodiac signs to check if you are compatible with someone or not is the wrong approach. We are living in a modern era so we should look for logical and practical approaches.
“Stars can lie too, You Know!”