Tom Holland and Zandaya also attended the opening event of NMACC Mumbai in India as guests and got the attention of people. They promoted the arts and culture with their presence.
Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Center (NMACC):
Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Center is a space to celebrate and rejoice in the different forms of performing Arts. You will get a bird’s eye view of NMACC below here.
Location: it is located in Bandra Kurla Complex, Jio World Centre, Mumbai, India.
Capacity: It has four spaces for Art performing:
- The Grand Theatre.
- The Studio Theatre.
- The Cube.
- Art House.
The Grand Theatre has 2000 seats, the Studio Theatre has 250 seats with very advanced technology and the Cube has 125 dynamic seats.
1. The Grand Theatre: It has a very advanced and highly integrated Dolby Atmos Surround Sound System, the best seating arrangement, and a special kind of lighting system which is programmable. It is shining with 8,400 Swarovskii Crystals which gives a multidimensional experience.
2. The Studio Theatre: It is certainly a good choice for intimate performances with a small crowd. Its telescopic seating system can dynamically transform as per the need and requirements of the event and artist.
3. The Cube: It can host performances of different kinds. It is probably an incubator of new art forms and a space to discover New-age talent.
4. Art House: It is a four-story space which is 16,000 sq. ft. it is specially dedicated to visual arts. It will house exhibitions from artists in India and from across the globe.
Inaugurational ceremony of NMACC:
On Friday,31 March 2023, the official inauguration of NMACC happened. On Thursday Nita Ambani performed Puja on Ramnavi to seek blessings for the launch of NMACC.
NMACC hosted an extravagant three days long launch event which started on March 31. This event was hosted by Isha Ambani.
Day 1: Civilization to Nation Event (31 March):
The Narrative of Indian culture and its essence was expressed through multiple shows of Classical Dances, Classical Music, and Puppetry.
Day 2: India in Fashion Event (1st April):
A mesmerizing exhibition was held to showcase the Indian Textiles, Jewelry, and Ornaments along with their influence on global fashion from the 18th century to the 21st century. Different Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities attended the event. Among the celebrities who attended this event are American Model Gigi Hadid, Tom Holland, Zendaya, and Penelope Cruz. superstars from B Town like Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan, Jhanvi Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and her husband from Hollywood, Nick Jonas were present.
Day 3: Sangam Confluence (2nd April):
An exhibition for art was held in The Art House of NMACC. In this exhibition, the works of 11 renowned contemporary artists and the work of international artists who are inspired by Indian arts were showcased.
It will be open to the public from 3rd April.
Tom Holland and Zendaya:
People were thrilled to spot Spiderman’s famed couple, Tom Holland and Zendaya on the launch of this event.
Artists from Hollywood enjoyed this launch event very much. Gigi Hadid even posted a story on her official Instagram handle saying that Varun Dhavan made her Bollywood dreams come true. It was regarding her onstage performance with him.
Mukesh Ambani: The richest Indian
Mukesh Ambani of NMACC is a billionaire businessman from India. He is the MD and Chairman of Reliance Industries. His net worth is about 83.4 billion dollars which states that he is the richest person in Asia and also holds a spot in the list of the top 10 richest persons in the World.
Nita Ambani: The founder of NMACC
Nita Ambani is a philanthropist and the wife of Mukesh Ambani. She is the Chairperson and Founder of Reliance Foundation. She is a director of Reliance Industries. She launched NMACC intending to open new doors for Art and it’s proof of her love for arts and culture.
Radhika Merchant is a new member of the Ambani Family. She is the daughter-in-law of Mukesh Ambani. She also attended this event. She was wearing a dazzling black sarhi with silver work. She carried a Hermes Kellymorphose Bag worth 52 lac 30 thousand INR. at the launch event which quite became the talk of the town for days.
Performances and more from Celebrities:
Celebrities definitely did put the stage on fire with their performances. Shah Rukh Khan performed a song from his recent movie “PATHAN”, Jhoomy jo Pathan. Varun Dhawan and Ranveer Singh also joined him on stage. Ranveer Singh and Varun Dhawan also had their separate performances. Ranveer Singh asked Priyanka Chopra to join him on stage to dance to a song from a movie they did together “Dil Dharakny Do”. Varun Dhawan performed with Gigi Hadid. Everyone from Bollywood to Hollywood performed.
What they had to say about it?
- Nita Mukesh Ambani said that it was her and her husband`s dream to make this cultural center.
- Shah Rukh Khan said that he was discussing such a place with Nita Ambani for so long.
- Priyanka Chopra said that the history of our nation is so inspiring.
The sole purpose of making this space is recognition of Art. This Center will provide a better platform for artists in India and Globally.
READ MORE ARTICLES: