Fashion Nova owner death is the result of a robbery. Fashion Nova is the world’s best clothing and lifestyle brand that is fast-moving into the market. Known for bringing the season’s most wanted styles to millions around the world, the brand was named Google’s most-searched fashion brand in 2018.
- As a Los Angeles-based company with five retail stores in Southern California, they sell collections for women, men, curves, and children. They are a pop culture phenomenon with a staggering social media following of over 25 million people, which includes celebrity fans and collaborators.
- Their names are featured in songs, and their styles are worn by your favorite celebs – from Cardi B to Kylie Jenner, there’s no famous booty that hasn’t worn their jeans. You’ll hear Fashion Nova featured on the hottest chart-toppers around the world which includes Tyga, The Game, YG, City Girls, Saweetie, Offset, and more.
Founded: 2006; 17 years ago
Founder: Richard Saghian
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Number of locations: 5
Area served: Worldwide
Number of employees: 600
Owner of Fashion Nova:
Richard Saghian is famous as the founder and CEO of the fast fashion brand Fashion Nova, but he has also scored record-breaking real estate deals.
- In recent times, the billionaire executive paid $40 million for a 6,000-square-foot home on the billionaire’s exclusive Malibu beach.
- Less than a year later, Saghian bid $126 million at an auction for a megamansion in Los Angeles. Nicknamed “The One,” the 105,000-square-foot property is considered the largest modern home in the US. Taking into account the auction premium and commission fees, he ended up paying nearly $141 million for the home.
- “The One’ Bel-Air is a once-in-a-lifetime property that can never be duplicated,” Saghian said in a statement. “ There is nothing else like it. As a lifelong Angeleno and avid collector of real estate, I recognized this as a rare opportunity that also lets me own a unique property that is destined to be a part of Los Angeles history.”
Fashion Nova Owner Death Incident:
- Fashion Nova Owner’s (Richard Saghian) death occurred on Friday morning, when an armed robbery took place near the Hollywood Hills at his home, leading to a gunfight that left one suspect dead. And four people including Saghian’s personal guard were injured.
- The robbery spread out around 2:05 a.m. in the 1400 block of Blue Jay Way, in accordance with Los Angeles police.
- Investigators said three suspects were in the car and two gunmen wearing ski masks got out, pushed the two victims to the ground, took their watches, and stole jewelry.
- Police say that during this crime, an armed security guard opened fire on the suspects and was shot in the stomach. He was taken to the hospital in a critical situation.
- In accordance with the police, the two victims and the two robbers were also hit.
- Sources in Los Angeles tell Eyewitness News they can confirm that the security guard, a retired law enforcement officer, worked as personal security for Saghian, CEO of Instagram-based fashion brand Fashion Nova.
- According to the police, after the shooting, the two injured suspects got into the car and ran away from the area with the third suspect. A description of the gray Audi was released and the investigators stopped it at Doheny Drive and Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood.
- One suspect was killed at the location, another was taken to the area hospital for treatment of leg injuries, and the third was arrested.
- LAPD(Los Angeles Police Department) said the two robbery victims were taken to the hospital in a stable situation. Investigators say they found a gun in the gateway car and have surveillance recordings.
- LAPD investigator Meghan Aguilar said, “We’re not sure who the target was or what the motive behind this was other than property”.
- Detectives are continuing to investigate whether this crime was an isolated incident or connected to other robberies.
Eyewitness News has learned that an attempted armed robbery near the Hollywood Hills home of Fashion Nova CEO Richard Saghian led to a gunfight that left one suspect killed and four people injured, including Saghian’s personal security guard.
READ MORE ARTICLES: