Eva Longoria Shines With Art Deco Details in Plunging Zuhair Murad Couture Dress for Oscars Red Carpet 2023, Eva Longoria dazzled in Zuhair Murad couture at the 2023 Academy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday. When the Lebanese designer’s latest collection was shown in Paris in January, her looks were fresh off of the spring 2023 couture runway.
- Longoria’s ensemble included a long choker. Her dress featured geometric patterns embellished with silver sequins and stones, reminiscent of Art Deco designs. It perfectly matched the actress’ Chopard earrings and diamond-encrusted ring. Charlene Roxborough Konsker is her designer for the occasion.
- Longoria’s long brunette hair was straightened to look wet thanks to her longtime hairstylist, Ken Paves. Makeup artist Elan Bongiorno used L’Oreal products to create the actress’ look. She has been a brand ambassador for different beauty brands since the 2000s.
- The actress is one of the various stars who will present awards at the 2023 Oscars.
- Longoria found fame as one of CBS’s “Young and Restless” stars, but it was ABC’s Emmy-winning drama “Desperate Housewives” that catapulted her to fame. Going behind the camera now in 2023, Longoria made her directional debut with the feature film “Flamin’ Hot”. It premiered at South by Southeast (SXSW) in March and is set to stream on Hulu this summer.
- The Oscars annually honor films, cinematography, and the artists who bring the characters to life. Jimmy Kimmel will host this year. Performances include Rihanna and Lady Gaga and host Dwayne Johnson, Emily Blunt, Janelle Monae, and more. For the 95th ceremony, the red carpet was changed to champagne to enhance the look of the arrival photos. It was the first time since the 33rd Academy Awards in 1961 that the champagne carpet changed from red.
Eva Longoria attends the 95th Academy Awards in Hollywood on March 12, 2023. Longoria wore a shimmering dress that featured a plunging V-neckline from Zuhair Murad’s Spring/Summer 2023 Couture collection. Chalene Roxborough Konsker styled her for the occasion.
READ MORE ARTICLES: